PACLING 2019 Final Manuscript (Camera Ready Copy) Submission Guideline
Camera Ready Instructions
Authors with accepted papers need to make the appropriate corrections to their papers, according to the reviewer’s comments. Please keep in mind that all information including author names are correct, and the title of the paper has no errors, because this information will be used to generate the proceedings. Authors must register before submitting the final version of their paper.Your camera ready must be submitted no later than Sep 07, 2019 in order to be included in the conference proceedings. The guideline for number of papers corresponding with the category of papers is as follows.
1. Revise your manuscript carefully according to the comments of the reviewers and do thorough proofreading of the manuscript to confirm that it will require no revision.
2. Prepare your manuscript using the Spring format available via this link: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
3. The accepted papers should follow the condition on the length of papers as follows: Long paper (15 pages), regular paper (13 pages), and poster papers (8 pages).
4. The similarity rate of accepted paper not exceeding than 25%
5. Please ensure the author list in the manuscript is the same as that in the Easy Chair system
To be published in PACLING 2019 Conference proceedings the authors of the accepted papers are required to have a full registration for the conference and the paper must be presented by one of the authors at the conference.